Trinity University of Asia is now authorized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) as one of the Delivering Higher Education Institutions (DHEI) for the K 12 Transition Scholarships. Under the scholarship program, qualified faculty and non-teaching-staff affected by the K 12 transition may avail of scholarships from CHED and enroll in the identified DHEI.
As a DHEI, faculty scholars may enroll in the following programs in Trinity Graduate School;
- MA in Nursing Major in Nursing Administration
- MA in Nursing major in Clinical Nursing
- MA in Education major in Educational Management
- MA in Education major in Communication Arts
- Master in Management (thesis/ non-thesis)
- Master in Business Administration (thesis/ non-thesis)
- Master in Public Administration
- Doctor of Education
With this, TUA may now accept qualified faculty and non-teaching-staff applicants for the said programs starting AY 2016 – 2017.
For particulars contact 7022882 loc 611 – 612 or via direct line 4101733 and look for Dr. Allan N. Yngente