Specifically, the Alumni Affairs Office aims to:
- keep alive the Trinitian philosophy of education and service in all the alumni;
- meaningfully involve Trinitian alumni in the continuing growth of the University;
- network with local and international individuals and organizations to strengthen the alumni relations programs;
- establish the Trinitian alumni as a viable human and material resource for the improvement of the University and its graduates;
- consolidate alumni force;
- provide training and career development measures for the alumni towards self-improvement and excellence in service; and
- utilize the alumni office as a network for job placement of graduates.
The Alumni Affairs Office is directly under the Office of the President. It is assisted by the Alumni Coordinating Committee (ACC) composed of nine (9) representatives from the nine (9) units/colleges, namely: the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business Administration, College of Education, College of Hospitality and Tourism Management, College of Medical Technology, St. Luke's College of Nursing, Graduate School, High School and Elementary School.
The General Alumni Association or the Federation of Alumni Associations of TCQC/TUA organizes itself and manages its affairs according to the association's constitution and by-laws. However, it submits itself to the Alumni Affairs Office for advice, support and appraisal of its resource development activities. The federation is composed of nine (9) alumni associations: the Elementary, High School, CAS, CBA, CEd, CHTM, CMT, SLCN & GS which are further composed of their respective batch/department associations.