Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Major in Public Administration
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in: Human Resource Development Management
Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management
Call Center Training Program - TESDA Accredited
" Nurturing Christian Business Leaders of Tomorrow"
Accelerating developments in technology, globalization of markets, availability of capital, and increased diversity have transformed the economic environment worldwide and will continue to test business leaders in unprecedented ways.
That is why, the College of Business Administration recognizes the need to help our students understand and embrace leadership. We make sure that our students enter a business education program and a learning culture that values
The combination of an integrated program design, effective and qualified faculty, accomplished peers and a supportive learning environment provides an exceptional preparation for effective business leadership and future career success.
At TUA-CBA, our students are being developed into the brightest and most equipped future business leaders with Christian values who know the complexities and challenges of the business world today, including the delicate and sometimes impossible task of managing both work and personal lives. Those who master the art of striking an even balance for themselves and their organizations will no doubt conquer one of the most daunting challenges we face as managers in the 21st century.
And so, in response to the mission of TUA: "Preparing for Life Through God-Centered Education and Service", the CBA, with the commitment of everyone in our family, shall work hard to accomplish its mission, and that is, " NURTURING CHRISTIAN BUSINESS LEADERS OF TOMORROW."
The College of Business Administration aims to provide students an excellent and well-rounded professional and general education in a top quality-learning environment and to develop their full potentials to make intellectual contributions at the highest levels of business, government and community.
Specifically, the College of Business Administration aims
- To provide an understanding of the principles of planning and controlling of activities, measuring performance and establishing and operating policies to achieve organizational goals;
- To equip students with skills in presenting, compiling, summarizing financial reports that adequately service the needs of the organization's stakeholders;
- To develop decision-making skills that would make them innovative in their approach to business problems and situations;
- To under take practical application of marketing research, marketing plans and a diagnostic case study of firms, as well as analyzing advertisements in a variety of media;
- To provide computer knowledge and skills which are indispensable in the orientation of a business organization or a government agency; and
- To produce well-trained graduates who have the capacity for independent thought and work and instill in them Christian life values.