The Engineering and Information Sciences disciplines strive to support the mission of Trinity University of Asia by: 1) Providing curricula that are intellectually provocative, preparing graduates to appreciate both the fundamental concepts in computing and information sciences as well as their professions within the context of a larger community both locally and internationally. 2) Educating those who will contribute to the advancement of technical knowledge and who will be leaders in their profession. 3) Conducting basic and applied research in computing and information sciences, and related interdisciplinary areas.
Our mission can be accomplished through five broad and interrelated goals which are as follows:
- Continually maintain outstanding academic programs in computing and information sciences.
- Enable students to achieve excellence in computing and information sciences.
- Promote the discovery, integration, distribution and use of new knowledge in computing and information sciences in service to society.
- Ensure that faculty realize their maximum potential for contribution to research, teaching, and service.
- Empower students for professional careers that will entail diverse skills to meet complex and unanticipated challenges.