The College of Hospitality and Tourism Management endeavors to be a center for excellence in Hospitality and Tourism Management programs to produce graduates with Christian values and ideals who are socially responsible, creative, and professionally competent to be entrepreneurs, managers, and workers in the Hospitality and Tourism industry.
The College is committed to develop competent graduates to meet the fast-changing needs of the Hospitality and Tourism industry through effective, creative, and innovative competency-based instruction.
Specifically, the College aims to:
- continuously develop a competency-based curriculum as strong foundation for effective instruction;
- provide faculty members who are qualified and competent, committed to develop students who are globally competitive;
- inculcate among students Christian values that will serve as tools for their personal and professional growth; and
- take active part in the country’s progress, particularly the Hospitality and Tourism industry or its allied fields, through the development of strong human resources.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BSHRM) − 4 years
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism (BST) − 4 years