The Graduate School develops professionals ready to face challenges, to update new trends and to implement changes in their respective field of expertise towards transforming a community of learners as leaders towards a humane society.
The Graduate School in partnership with government and non-government agencies and other institutions of higher learning provides God-centered education and service, promotes effective teaching, encourages analytical thinking, intensifies capacity for functional creative research, and inculcates the spirit of volunteerism in assisting the underprivileged members of the society through outreach activities.
The Graduate School offers programs designed for professionals facing challenges, new trends, and changes in their respective field of expertise. It aims to promote effective teaching, enlightened leadership, innovative research, spiritual nurturance and community service.
Specifically, the Graduate School aims to:
- strengthen competence in the field of teaching, administration, and supervision,
- develop students imbued with the ideals of love, freedom, and service and who are innovative, dedicated, and disciplined,
- develop entrepreneurship and to spur socio-economic growth,
- advance their knowledge, attitudes, values, and skills and be more responsive to change,
- intensify capacity for functional creative research in the broadening educational sphere, and
- inculcate the spirit of volunteerism in assisting the underprivileged members of the society.