“A premier Christian University in Asia and the Pacific transforming a community of learners as leaders towards a humane society.”
To promote the formation of integrally-developed, competent, productive and socially responsible citizens by:
- Instilling Christian values in all its academic programs, co-curricular and extra curricular activities;
- Providing excellent services for a quality learning environment;
- Extending our ideals of service learning for our partners by empowering communities to be self-reliant and by collaborating with other institutions;
- Encouraging self-improvement among employees to gain higher competence and better skills towards service excellence; and
- Exercising sound management of our resources.
Integrity – We uphold honesty, accountability, and fairness in the performance of our tasks.
Excellence – We are guided by the highest standard in performance of our duties in instruction, research, and the community service.
Innovation – We courageously explore avenues to develop new programs and processes to assure the faithful achievement of our institutional goals and objectives.
Teamwork – We move as one in the spirit of mutual trust, loyalty and solidarity to achieve our common goals.
Social Responsibility – We commit to deliver services through an integrated community development programs.