MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AND DIAGNOSTIC
Course Duration – 8 Weeks
Batch 3 – April 19, 2021
Batch 4 – May 17, 2021
Batch 5 – June14, 2021
In the application process, the following documents should be uploaded to the TUA portal/Enrolment system
- Birth Certificate ( for non-TUA alumni)
- College Diploma ( for non-TUA alumni )
- Transcript of Records (for non-TUA alumni)
- Certificate of Employment ( if employed ) / Certificate of Good Moral from school graduated (if unemployed)
- PRC Certificate and ID License (for Filipino Registered Medical Technologist)
- Latest 2×2 colored picture
- Original copies of the TOR and Certificate of Employment or Good Moral should be submitted to the Office of Admission and Registration before the final exam
* Online payment options are available in the TUA portal. If payment has been made, please upload together with the application requirements.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE (click to download)
- Tuition Fee is P10,000.00. You may pay in full amount or make a down payment of P5,000.00 and the balance must be settled before your final exam.
- Orientation will be given on the 1st day of your class.
Should you have technical concerns during enrolment and uploading of documents, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for continuously trusting the Trinity University of Asia!