Welcome to TUA!
Situated at the heart of Quezon City, the University exemplifies a prelude to a dedicated and committed service to the Unseen Hand and mankind. She is surrounded by robust communities, ablazed with Christian and nationalistic spirit. By precept and example, she strives to imbue the young with Christian ideal of Love, Freedom, and Service. It is a wellspring of formative ideals for the young pledging to be successful Persons for Others. While TUA has deliberately maintained the most valuable traditions from her early roots, including the Anglican-Episcopal Christian heritage, she equally welcomes students and staff of all faiths as she moves rapidly with the opportunities and challenges of the changing times. She offers an innovative array of academic courses which teach a range of skills and other kinds of intellectual and practical challenges appropriate to contemporary employment need and to the understanding of a wide range of critical issues affecting modern society. Trinity University of Asia aims to offer students higher education of distinctive quality which is personally enriching and professionally relevant in a supportive and intellectually stimulating environment. Her work continues to be formed by the values of its Christian foundation, enriched and supported by many members of other faiths and philosophies. Her fundamental purpose remains to provide excellent higher education in a Christian context; a Trinitian education which is characterized by an abiding faith in God, a never- ending quest for academic excellence and a deep commitment to serve mankind. A Trinitian then gradually metamorphoses into a true Person for Others guided by the Trinitian philosophy of education: Preparing for Life Through God-centered Education and Service.
A. High School Graduates
High School graduates who have not enrolled in any collegiate course and seeking admission to the University must present their Form 138 or its equivalent (e.g. PEPT certificate) to the Office of Admission and Registration for checking and verification. The office will provide the student an application form which one must fill up after verification of entrance credentials.
All students seeking admission to the University should take an entrance examination administered by the Guidance Center. After paying the examination fee to the Cashier, the student may take the test and afterwards get a certification of test results from the Guidance Center on a specified date. This certification is one of the credentials required for admission by the OAR.
Transferees from other colleges and universities seeking admission to the school must present their transfer credentials and scholastic records from the school previously attended to the OAR for checking and verification. Certificates and other records with transfer eligibility clauses duly signed may be accepted as transfer credentials upon approval of the Registrar. Transferees who file their application for admission after the date indicated in the academic calendar will not be considered for acceptance. An application form to be filled up by the transferee will be provided by the OAR.
- All transferees seeking admission to the University should take the entrance examination administered by the Guidance Center. After paying the examination fee to the Cashier, the student may take the test and afterwards get a certification of test results from the Guidance Center on a specified date. This certification is one of the credentials required for admission by the OAR.
- All transferees will be interviewed by the Guidance Director.
- No transferee will be accepted unless he has passed at least seventy-five percent (75%) of the suggested load in the previous semester.
- A transferee is officially registered only after he has completely complied with all the requirements for registration and has paid in full, or has made arrangements to pay on installment basis, the tuition and other fees for the semester.
Foreign Students Admission
Incoming foreign freshmen students must present/submit student visa and Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) duly signed by the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation (BID).
Foreign students from other schools who seek admission to the University should present/submit their official Transcript of Records, honorable dismissal, certificate of good moral character, student visa and ACR duly signed by the BID.
University graduates seeking admission to the Graduate School must:
- Present their original Transcript of Records indicating the baccalaureate degree completed or transfer credits if they come from another graduate school;
- Report for interview by the Graduate School Dean; and
- Take the entrance examination administered by the Guidance Center after payment of examination fee to the Cashier.
Trinity University of Asia seeks to provide deserving and promising youth with scholarship aid. Towards this goal a part of the school's budget is allotted to scholarships for high school valedictorians and salutatorians and for students already enrolled at TUA who have achieved and shown promise of high academic performance. Other funds for scholarships are received from different agencies or private individuals.