Scholarship Application Procedure
- Download and fill-out the APPLICATION FORM
Note: The form is in fillable pdf format. You must fill it out using an Adobe PDF reader or other PDF reader apps. Do not use browser because it will not save the data. After filling out, save the file and name it in this format: Name of Scholarship – Surname – File Type.
Example: BOT – Dela Cruz Application Form
- Submit the Application Form and Other Requirements through our ONLINE FORM
- Confirmation/Additional Clarification – The Committee on Scholarships and Financial Assistant (CSFA) will be reviewing all your submitted documents. Someone will be contacting you once you are accepted through your registered email.
Note: Please be reminded of the following requirements:
- Accomplished Application Form
- Photocopy of grades of preceding semester
- (1) 1×1 Picture
- Certification of Good Moral character from Guidance Counselor/College Dean
- Personal narrative essay
- Recommendation Letter from 2 faculty members of preceding semester
- Copy of Income Tax-Return of Parent or Exemption Certificate (Except for BOT, Scranton and B.E.S.T applicants)
- Certification of Completion of 35 hours school community service and the Narrative Report (For renewal only)
For other scholarship concerns, send us a message here at our FB page or send an email at email@example.com or to our HONSOC Coordinator, Ms. Geraldyne Cruzado at firstname.lastname@example.org.