- “I still prefer classroom lessons” – we know it will be a challenge to adapt to the new method of attending classes, but until the Commission on Higher Education and the IATF will allow face to face , we have no choice but to have lessons online. We hope you can try to adapt to this and your teacher will be there to guide you.”
- “ I am excited and yet anxious and worried if this will be sustained?”– We will make sure that this will be sustained as long as we both ( faculty and student ) work together on this”
- “What if I cannot catch up on the technology because my gadgets do not work as efficiently as I wanted to “ Your teacher will always check on your progress and will allow for some time for you to catch up. If there are tech problems during the lessons, a tech person will be available to assist you, your classmates and the faculty.
- “ What If I cannot afford a new laptop with those specs? Will this affect my performance in my lessons?” We can ask the technical team if your laptop will work with the TLC, if it does not, you can use your phone plus the pocket wifi to attend to your classes; your teacher will check on your progress from time to time and will give you a chance to work on your requirements. We would like for you to be open to your teacher on your issues and concerns so your teacher can help you”
- “ Will there be a chance for us to have face to face classes as a make up if I cannot finish my requirements? “ if the government allows for a face to face, yes, but you will be coming in scheduled times and dates; but if the government does not allow face to face, then you will need to work with your teacher on your requirements”.