A. Special Programs ( Month of February) Arranged and coordinated with interested Academic Institutions or Church groups.
Two-week Program includes the following:
- Community work exposure ( 28-30 hours)
- Workshops in preparation and processing of the day in community activity
- City tour to historical places within the Metro Manila area
- Out-of-town trip is an optional activity.
- Fee is inclusive of board, meals, transportation for community activity, city tour, and working kit with shirts.
B. Summer Program
Arranged and coordinated with interested Academic Institution. A one-month program which includes the following:
- Community work (60 hours.)
- Modular workshops for :
– Socio-cultural concerns
- City tour to historical places within or selected outside the Metro Manila area.
- Fee is inclusive of board, meals, transportation for Community activity, city tour, and working kit with shirts.
C. Service –Learning with Academic Credit
It is a one semester (five months) program with an academic credit specified by sending institution.
- Student spends for his/her airfare, tuition fee, board, books needed, community exposure expenses and other academic requirement expenses.
- TUA can arrange for student’s boarding within the campus.
- The student is expected to attend classes and submit requirements for the subject enrolled.
- TUA will arrange for community work for student who is required to complete the number of hours of community work and submit a written reflection.
- An academic adviser is assigned to students in this program.
- Out-of-town trip, exposure to other sister institution is provided to students in this program.
- Official copy of grades will be issued by TUA .