College of Engineering and Information Sciences
To be a top-tier College of Engineering and Information Sciences with graduates
as innovators and leaders in a competitive global society.
- To provide students with deep disciplinary knowledge in engineering and information technology by focusing on technical academic excellence through state-of-the-art laboratories, quality instructions by qualified and experienced faculty, updated industry-aligned curriculum, innovative research program, and strong moral and Christian values.
- To provide students with an environment that encourages and inspires knowledge acquisition, cultivating their potentials and grooming them to become morally sound professionals, and well-rounded, self-directed, lifelong learners.
The College Engineering and Information Sciences disciplines strive to support the mission of Trinity University of Asia by: 1) Providing curricula that are intellectually provocative, preparing graduates to appreciate both the fundamental concepts in computing and information sciences as well as their professions within the context of a larger community both locally and internationally. 2) Educating those who will contribute to the advancement of technical knowledge and who will be leaders in their profession. 3) Conducting basic and applied research in computing and information sciences, and related interdisciplinary areas.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Embedded System
- Software Development
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Multimedia, Animation and Game Development
- Mobile, Web and Software Development
- Software Engineering
- Service Management for Business Process Outsourcing