The University Student Council
The University Student Council (USC), formerly known as the Central Student Council (CSC) is the highest student governing body of TUA, constituted by nine (9) officers, namely, the USC Governor, USC Vice-Governor, and USC Councilors from the respective college unit of the university, duly elected by the student body in a manner expressly provided in the TUA Student Election Code.
It manages its affairs in accordance with the USC Student Constitution of 2016. It serves as the umbrella organization of all student organizations accredited by the Student Affairs Center (SAC).
OFFICERS SY 2017-2018
MARK IAN AMBROSIO (CBMA)
NEIL CHRISTIAN LLOYD VILLA (CBMA)
Vice – Governor
- CLARICE TIU – CHTM Councilor – Councilor for Internal Communications
- DANAH ELISSE FLORES – CMT Councilor – Councilor for Community Affairs
- DANIELLE MARIE SORIANO – CBMA Councilor – Councilor for Financial Affairs
- MELANIE MAE MALALUAN – CAS Councilor – Councilor for Accounts & Records
- WREYN DELOS ANGELES – CED Councilor – Councilor for Socio-Culturall Affairs
- JOSE RYAN DEL MUNDO – CEIS Councilor – Councilor for Communications & Public Relations
- MIGUEL CARLOS TACSUAN – SLCN Councilor – Councilor for Ways & Means
The Student Legislative Assembly
The Student Legislative Assembly (SLA) shall be the legislative branch of the student government which shall function in accordance with the TUA Student Constitution and By-Laws. Its members shall be selected in a manner expressly provided therein.
The Local Student Councils
The Central Student Council is assisted by the seven (6) collegiate councils in all of its functions. The Local Student Councils are the Arts, Sciences and Education Student Council, Business Management & Accountatncy Student Council, College of Engineering and Information Sciences Student Council, Hotel and Tourism Management Student Council, Medical Technology Student Council or the Philippine Society of Medical Technology Students (PHISMETS), and the Nursing Student Council or the Student Nurses Association (SNA).
The Student Commission on Elections
The SCOMEL shall implement consistently the provisions of the TUA Student Election Code.