How To Apply
- Any bona fide tertiary student of a CUAC – member institution in Asia, excluding India, may apply for the program through their respective Service-Learning coordinators in their home universities. The coordinators shall screen, recommend, and endorse the students to the organizing committee in Trinity University of Asia. Students from non-CUAC members may also join, provided that their university has existing partnership with Trinity University of Asia.
- Applicant shall furnish the online application form found below.
- The deadline for the application to the program is on November 30, 2019.
- Applicant needs to have basic English communication skills to qualify for the program.
- The applicant may indicate his/her interest in community service (children, elderly, business, women, health, etc.) but the organizers cannot guarantee his/her placement in the desired community.
- The program fee is US $800, inclusive of land transportation, food allowance for two weeks, dormitory accommodation, and city tour. Airfare from and to home country shall be shouldered by the participant or sending school. Program fee may slightly change, depending on the number of paying participants.
- Organizers may send an invoice to participating university upon request. Coordinators and/or participants shall provide the details to the organizers for proper billing.
- Payment may be made not later than January 15, 2020, and coursed through the coordinators in each university, and the coordinators may deposit it to the dollar account of Trinity University of Asia:
BANK PAYMENT DETAILS
Account Name: Trinity University of Asia
Address: 275 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Cathedral Heights, Quezon City 1102, Philippines
Bank Name: China Banking Corporation
Bank Address: 286 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Bgy. Damayang Lagi, Quezon City 1112, Philippines
US Dollar Account: 223-700261-7
Swift Code: CHBKPHMM
- Coordinators shall e-mail a scanned copy or screenshot of bank transaction with confirmation to the organizers as proof of payment to the organizers in the Philippines.
- Japanese and Korean participants generally do not need visa to enter the Philippines. Other nationalities who wish to participate in the program may need to check with the Philippine Immigration Bureau website (immigration.gov.ph) if they need visa or special permit to enter the Philippines. Participants who will need recommendation letter and other documents to secure a visa may contact the program organizers.