Application Process, Requirements and Fee
APPLICATION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
Interested students shall fill out the online application form not later than December 16, 2022. They shall prepare a soft copy of the following documents:
- Internationally recognized COVID-19 Vaccination Card, with complete vaccination status and with the latest booster shot on earlier than September 2022.
- For foreign participants, a medical insurance or health card that is recognized and accepted in hospitals in the Philippines.
- Filled out permission and waiver form, signed by the student’s parent or guardian.
- For non-CUAC member institutions, a letter of authorization signed by the director of the office in charge of service-learning, linkages, or study abroad programs.
Students of the following institutions should connect directly to Service-Learning coordinators of their school for expedited processing:
• Rikkyo University (Tokyo)
• St. Luke’s International University (Tokyo)
• Momoyama Gakuin University of Education (Osaka)
• Poole Gakuin College (Osaka)
• Kobe international University (Kobe)
• Ehime University (Ehime)
• Sungkonghoe University (Seoul)
• Easter College (Baguio)
• Brent Hospital and Colleges, Inc. (Zamboanga)
• Women’s Christian College (Chennai)
Supporting documents may be provided by the organizers to participants who will need VISA to enter the Philippines.
The S-L fee is US$850 which covers boarding, meals, community work expenses, local transportation, seminar kit, city tour, and program shirt.
Payment can be done through the S-L coordinators of CUAC member schools. For non-CUAC institutions, they may contact the organizing committee for instructions and issuance of invoice.
3-34-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku,
Tokyo, 171-8501, Japan
Asst. Prof. Herbert Donovan – Chairperson, CUAC-Asia
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. No. 81-3 3985-4025
In the Philippines
Trinity University of Asia
Cathedral Heights, 275 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave.
Quezon City 1101, Philippines
Dr. Gisela DA. Luna – President
Tel. No. +63 2 8702 2882 local 112
Asst. Prof. Divino L. Cantal Jr. – ISLP 2023 Chairperson
Mobile Tel. No. +63 927 454 8824 | email: email@example.com