Senior High School
ACCOUNTANCY, BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT (ABM) – Strand *
• HOTEL & RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
• TOURISM MANAGEMENT
• BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
– Service Management Program
– Human Resources Development Management
– Marketing Management
– Financial Management
SCIENCE , TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS (STEM) – Strand *
• BIOLOGY (PRE-MEDICINE)
• MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
• COMPUTER ENGINEERING
HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (HUMSS) – Strand *
• ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
• SECONDARY EDUCATION
• COMMUNICATION ARTS
TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL LIVELIHOOD TRACK
HOME ECONOMICS – Strand *
• Housekeeping ( with lab) & Food and Beverage Services (with lab)
• Travel Services and Local Guiding Services
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY – Strand*
• Computer Systems Servicing
Senior High School Application Procedure
- Secure an application form from the Security Guard, Office of Admission and Registration or download from the TUA website http://www.tua.edu.ph
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Proceed to the Office of Admission and Registration and secure an Applicant Number.
- Pay to the cashier your entrance examination fee.
- Proceed to the Guidance Center and secure your Senior High School Admission Test Permit and Test Schedule or take the test on the same day.
- Results may be viewed from the website: www.tua.edu.ph or you may call 702-2882 locals 172 & 173 after two working days.
Download Application Forms
- Form 138 (Report Card) Original Copy
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from your Junior High School (Original Copy & with school seal)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate from NSO
- Special Study Permit / Student Visa (for Foreign Applicant)
- Passed TUA-SHS Admission Test
Please feel free to contact us for any concern regarding our Senior High School Program.
TRINITY UNIVERSITY OF ASIA
Office of Admissions and Registration
Tel. No.: 702-2882 Locals: 142-144
SCHOLARSHIP AND DISCOUNTS