Students will be attending online classes based on the schedule of classes that they registered for.
Announcements on activities and schedules can be accessed in the TLC in the student’s individualized accounts.
Will there be continuous online classes?
- Synchronous lessons (where teacher and students meet in a virtual classroom) will be only for a specific number of minutes;
- The rest of the time, students will work on the module online, at their own pace.
What if the connection is not good in spite of the pocket wifi and there is a virtual class going on, will my attendance be affected? What about the grading system? And the exams?
- There will be an orientation before the actual classes, and the professors will provide students with guidelines on attendance and in cases where internet becomes unstable.
- The orientation will also cover the lessons that they will have for the entire semester, the types of exams, requirements and the grading system.
- All these will take into consideration the situation of the students.