News & Announcements
JHS (Grades 7-10)
Mission – The High School is committed to achieve excellence in preparing our students for lifetime learning by equipping them with practical and cognitive skills nurtured by Christian values.
Vision – The High School envisions our students as God-centered, responsible young citizens, creative and critical thinkers, motivated by the desire to learn and excel in their participation and service to their families, school and the community.
The High School is a four-year program which aims to prepare students for their future roles in life. Specifically, it aims to:
- Prepare the students for college and higher educational pursuits.
- Equip the students with knowledge, skills and attitudes needed for productive work and gainful employment.
- Provide opportunities for developing special talents and interests that would enrich lives.
- Awaken in the students their sensitivity for the needs and feelings of others so that they will be of service to the less fortunate and the needy.
- Prepare the students to take their place in society as citizens dedicated to the Christian way of life and service.
SHS (Grades 11-12)
ACCOUNTANCY, BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT (ABM) – Strand *
• HOTEL & RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
• TOURISM MANAGEMENT
• BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
– Service Management Program
– Human Resources Development Management
– Marketing Management
– Financial Management
SCIENCE , TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS (STEM) – Strand *
• BIOLOGY (PRE-MEDICINE)
• MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
• COMPUTER ENGINEERING
HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (HUMSS) – Strand *
• ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
• SECONDARY EDUCATION
• COMMUNICATION ARTS