FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What programs does TUA offer?
The following are the degrees you can complete in TUA. To know more about each the colleges, please click the links given.
Doctor of Education (EdD)
Doctor of Public Administration (DPA)
Doctor in Nursing Management (DNM)
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Master in Management (MM)
Master of Science in Medical Technology (MSMT)
Master in Hospital Management (MHM)
Master in Public Administration (MPA)
Master of Arts in Education (MAEd)
Master of Arts in Nursing (MAN)
COLLEGE OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCES, and EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting
Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Bachelor of Secondary Education (Major in English)
Bachelor of Special Needs Education
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTANCY
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
(Major in Public Administration)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
(Major in: Human Resource Development Management | Marketing Management | Financial Management)
Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
– Multimedia Animation and Game Development
– Mobile, Web and Software Development
COLLEGE OF HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
– Specialization: Culinary Arts
Bachelor of Science in Tourism
COLLEGE OF MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
LUKE’S COLLEGE OF NURSING
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Junior High School (Grades 7-10)
Senior High School (Grades 11-12)
Strands: ABM, STEM, HUMMS
- 2. How much is the Tuition Fee?A. P 1,152.91 per unit
– Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
– Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
– Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
– Bachelor of Science in Nursing
B. P 1,002.50 per unit
– Bachelor of Science in Biology
– Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting
– Bachelor of Arts in Communication
– Bachelor of Early Childhood Educatio
– Bachelor of Science in Psychology
– Bachelor of Secondary Education (Major in English)
– Bachelor of Special Needs Education
– Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
– Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Major in Public Administration)
– Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Major in: Human Resource
Development Management | Marketing Management | Financial Management)
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
– Bachelor of Science in Tourism
– Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
– Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
C. P 1,448.59 per unit
– Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
D. P 30,000.00++
– Grade 7-10
E. P 880.00 per unit
– Grade 11- Grade 12
F. P 1,751.20 per unit
– Graduate Programs
G. P 1,946.89
– Post-graduate Programs
- Will TUA hold summer classes this June 2020?
There will be no summer classes this June 2020 as we want you to stay at home, strengthen your immune system, and prepare for the start of classes in August. On our part, we will be using this time to perfect our own learning management system, the Trinity Learning Cloud (TLC) and to prepare the modules we will be using in class.
- Does TUA have online classes?
In observance of government guidelines on health and safety protocols in this time of pandemic, all courses this 1st semester of School Year 2020-21 (which begins on August 24) will be delivered online until after prohibition on mass gatherings (specifically school context)had been lifted. After enrolment, students will be given online orientation and instructions on how they and their instructors will connect with one another.
- Does TUA offer scholarships?
Can TUA financially help me in my studies in any way?
TUA believes in the power of the young to mold the world into becoming an ideal haven for global citizens. That is why the institution gives scholarships or discounts to students who graduated with honors in senior high school, can excel in any university varsity program, or can maintain exceptional grades every semester. To see the complete list and requirements in availing of the various financial grants TUA offers, please click the link: https://www.tua.edu.ph/scholarships/.
- Are TUA students required to wear uniform?
Yes. The proper wearing of the school uniform and school ID is part of the training we instill in our students who will be respected professionals after they finish their programs of choice. It is also a part of the security protocols observed in the campus.
However, when lectures are done online because of the quarantine, you will be allowed to wear climate-appropriate, casual, presentable, non-revealing clothes when you log in to your classes.
- Does TUA have dorms?
Yes. There are two (2) university dormitories available for rent at reasonable rates. Called University House 1 and 2, they are within the premises of TUA, are well kept and have security guards constantly manning the area. The wings for male and for female occupants are separate and curfew is observed all the time.
- Does TUA offer night school?
Graduate School, BS Real Estate Management and BA Public Administration programs hold classes during weeknights and weekends. This is because most of the enrollees in these programs are second-course takers who desire to gain more knowledge in their fields of specialization.
The other programs follow a regular Mon./Thurs., Tues./Fri., and Wed./Sat. schedule, depending on the courses in which you will enroll. The earliest class you may have starts at 7:30am while the latest ends at 9pm.
ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION
- When and how will I take the entrance exam?
As we want to lessen your mental and emotional burden in this time of global hardship in every way possible, we decided to waive the entrance exam for incoming freshmen for School Year 2020-21.
- How can I enroll?
What are the requirements?
What happens if I am missing a document or two?
For your wellness and safety, all transactions regarding your enrolment and payment of fees will have to be done online for now. It is necessary that you have an email account and soft copies of available required documents before you begin your application for admission to TUA.
For new enrollees, the documents that you will need to upload are:
- Form 138 ( Report Card) Original
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from your High School (original & with school seal)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate from NSO
- Special Study Permit / Student Visa (for foreign applicant)
Should you lack some or all of the documents required, the Office of Admission and Registration (OAR) will still permit you to enroll. You will be required to complete the requirements once the quarantine had been lifted and schools have resumed operations.
For old students, please visit the same site.
- What is the portal for the online registration?
Please click this link: https://www.tua.edu.ph/onlineapplication/
- How do I know that I am officially enrolled?
After you had completed the process in the online registration, you will receive a letter from the OAR informing you of your enrollment. Also, your name will be added to the official class list that will be forwarded to your teachers.
- How many class hours in a week do I need to spend online?
We are now in the process of establishing a scheduling system that will ensure that school hours will be not be burdensome for any of our students.
- I have internet connectivity difficulties at home, what can my professors do to help me cope with the lessons?
To assist you in connecting to our learning management system, the Trinity Learning Cloud (TLC), you will be given a pocket wi-fi (with load) once you are enrolled. The fee for this is already included in your matriculation.
In extreme instances where you will encounter too frequent almost-zero connectivity, the teacher will consider other distance learning modes (i.e. sending of reading materials, video, and voice recording via courier delivery services, among others) to help you catch up with the lessons.
- Can TUA provide me a gadget for my online classes and I will just pay for it in installment?
As of the moment, we are still looking into the possibility of providing this service to our students. In the meanwhile, we can assure you that the learning management system your teachers will use will require only your ordinary personal computer, laptop, or smartphone to access.
- My parents/guardians want to monitor my academic progress once in a while. How will that be possible?
Your parents/guardians may always email your teachers for a summary of your class standing, which is recorded and monitored in the Trinity Learning Cloud. They can also call the Guidance Center to ask for help on this concern. Please note we can furnish your parents/guardians data pertaining to your records with us only after receiving your written consent.
SAFETY and SECURITY
- When the government allows schools to open and I start having classes in the TUA campus, what are the safety precautions the school will implement to protect me from viruses like COVID-19?
To protect everyone who will stay in or visit TUA starting next month:
- We are currently constructing Hand Wash Stations strategically located on all major entrances of our 2 campuses. These are designed with foot pedal valve faucet and automatic soap dispenser.
- Floor, seats, and elevator markers will be placed in all common areas as part of strict implementation of social distancing measures.
- There are two (2) Holding Areas and an Isolation Room for those who will be, upon checking at the entrance gate, found to have high temperature or fever and other COVID-19 symptoms. If there is one in need to be rushed to the hospital, TUA has a vehicle constantly ready for use in emergency situations.
- All areas (most especially the dormitories, toilets, offices, laboratories and classrooms)in the university will be sanitized more often than the already strictly-observed regular schedule of cleaning.
- Other protocols will be implemented in compliance with government regulations.
Admission and Registration Office (AOR)
G/F Student Services Center
Cathedral Heights, E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon, City
TEL: (02) 8702 2882 loc 142/2144 | EMAIL: email@example.com
Trunkline: (+632) 8702.2882
High School:(+632) 8725-5980
The Trinitian Center for Community Development is the official arm for Community Extension Service that supports Trinity University of Asia in carrying out its Vision and Mission of involving her constituents to live a LIFE that is GOD-centered and in service to the community.