SLCN Class of 1994 (Synergists) celebrated their 25th Anniversary
The SLCN Class of 1994 (Synergists) celebrated their 25th Anniversary with the theme: “Together we can do what we can never do alone.” The Class of 1994 is the batch where the current Dean of SLCN (Dr. John Michael O. Lorena) belongs.
The Class of 1994 is composed of 102 dynamic individuals who are practicing the profession of Nursing around the world. Some of the alumni of this batch are already accomplished nurses working as a Advance Nurse Practitioners, Nursing Directors, Head Nurses, Nurse Educators and Nurse Academicians. Some even went to Medicine and became accomplished doctors with various specializations. Majority of this batch are scattered around United States of America, whereas some, decided to live in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Holland, United Arab Emirates and of course, the Philippines.
Homecoming Celebration 2-day Activities:
- Thanksgiving Mass led by Rev. Father Echanes Cadiogan
- Courtesy Call to Top Management and handover of the Batch donation to SLCN-TUA
- Tour of the University
- Conducted the Alumni Balik-Turo Program (attended by nursing students and faculty members); sharing of the trends in Nursing Practice particularly in Nursing Informatics and Bioethics
- Medical Mission (The highlight of the 25th Celebration) was conducted sponsored by the Class of 1994 in coordination with Student Nurses Association (SNA) plus some generous sponsors:
- Food c/o Mayor Dennis Hernandez and Barangay Captain Eron Alvarez of the Municipality of Rodriguez, Rizal
- Medi-Rx, Incorporated
- Alumni Homecoming Party at Felicidad Mansion in Baler Street, Roosevelt, Quezon City