Advisory on Request for Records
Due to the announcement of Inter-Agency Task Force for Emerging Diseases (IATF) placing NCR-plus under General Community Quarantine with stricter mobility rules, the TUA management announced work from home arrangementsas well as the suspension of work during the Holy Week Break (March 29 to April 4, 2021); therefore the Office of Admission and Registration (OAR) will be implementing the following:
- Face-to-face release shall be suspended effective March 22 until further notice. All transactions will be online. Students and alumni may send their request of records (Transcript of Records, Transfer Credentials, Certifications, and others) at email@example.com .
- Telephone calls will not be possible during this period.
- All documents for release, which are sealed, can be received thru the front gate guard. As a safety precaution, upon receipt of documents, students, alumni or representatives will not be allowed to linger in the front gate area. In cases of queries and additional information on the received documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, documents for release on March 29-31, 2021 can be picked-up at the front gate guard on those mentioned days. If unclaimed, release shall commence on April 5, 2021.
- Requests on March 26 to April 4, 2021 will be processed by April 5, 2021. Processing time is 2-3 weeks.
- Documents requiring red ribbon will be processed for more than one month due to restrictions of the Commission on Higher Education and Department of Foreign Affairs.
- We advise the students and alumni to plan ahead when requesting for documents since we have physical limitations due to above-mentioned reasons. For further inquiries, please email at email@example.com.
- This advisory will be updated on April 5, 2021.